Electronics & Communication Engineering
Every facet of life today is impacted by Electronics in one way or other. Either it is computers (Hardware) or communication (Multimedia) or a control, electronics is the link. The exciting world of electronics needs very good mathematical background and also an analytical mind.
The opportunities in electronic field are countless; Application developers, system engineers, integrators and information technology. Infotainment enthralls the common man. Mobile telephony has shrunk the world. Hazardous situations can be handled safely with electronics with robots for disposing bombs, handling the wastes and precision operations.
Subjects on digital systems, digital Signal processing, Fuzzy logic and neural networks, VHDL and VLSI, digital communication, embedded system, Microprocessors and micro controllers and microwaves are studied as part of the course.
The Electronics & Communication Engineering Department was established in the year 2007 right from the inception of the Institution with an intake of 60 Students for imparting quality technical education in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering, So that they can innovate the new technologies according to need & challenges of world. We follow better teaching methodology so that students can make their future bright & participate in development of nation.
To mould the youth of today into engineers who can meet the technological challenges of tomorrow.
• To impart technological education, which is complete in all respects.
• To inculcate the concept of universal man amongst the students and to motivate them to strive for overall upliftment of mankind.
• Strengthening Consultancy and Product development.
• To develop leadership qualities amongst the students.
• To promote industry and institute interaction by having collaborative efforts.